Holly Croft is in the quiet residential and village of Scalby on the outskirts of Scarborough on the edge of the North Yorkshire moors and one mile from the cliffs of the Cleveland Way. Scalby has 2 pubs one serving food and an excellent restaurant The Yew Tree which only opens in the evenings on Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays, prior booking recommended.
Nearby Points of Interest
- The Cleveland Way (1 mi)
- Just one mile from our doorstep are the cliffs, part of the Cleveland Way, a popular long distance walk.
- Golf (1.5 mi)
- Scarborough's North Cliff Golf Course is approximately 1.5 miles from Holly Croft. Visitors can play on payment of a days fees.
- Scalby Village Fair (0.25 mi)
- A very popular annual fair in the village of Scalby at the end of June. Craft stalls, dancing displays, open tea gardens and other attractions.
- Supermarket & Pharmacy (0.75 mi)
- There is a Supermarket and Pharmacy approx. .75 mile from Holly Croft. Also Banks and ATM machine.
From Scarborough follow A171 to Whitby at Scalby Village turn right at crossroads by tennis court, Holly Croft about 400 yards on right hand side. No b & b sign, just name on gate post 'Holly Croft'
On arrival at Scarborough follow signs for Whitby A171, at Scalby crossroads turn right at tennis court, on to Station Road, Holly Croft is approximately 400 yards on right hand side. No b & b sign just name on gate post 'Holly Croft'